Please use our candles safely and responsibly.
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ before burning.
- Burn candle within sight at all times
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Remove all packaging before burning
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
- Keep away from drafts
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.